In the Linked in 2018 Workplace Learning Report, the top 3 skills identified as being core to success of organizations globally are ‘Collaboration, Communication and Leadership’. Developing the soft skills within your workforce is what is going to support you to succeed.
The qualities of mindfulness, cultivating greater presence, awareness of self and other, mindful communication and deeper compassion for self and other, correlate strongly with the skills identified in the Workplace Learning Report.
The capacity to see yourself more clearly enables you to communicate more effectively with colleagues, collaborate more cohesively and leads to building stronger teams. Stronger teams mean a greater capacity for the individual to demonstrate their skills, passion and ideas more freely hence working to their optimum potential.
Mindful-Being offers individual, small group and team based mindfulness training opportunities to support your organization to maximise emotional and mental wellbeing leading to a healthier, happier and more effective workplace.
Mindful-Being themes of work:
- Mindfulness practice that fits into your work day
- Self Care – Managing stress and anxiety in the workplace
- Developing mindful communication skills
- Developing greater self awareness
- How to mindfully manage conflict
- Positive behavior change in the work place
- Improving work based relationships
- Improving focus and attention
Contact me [email protected] to find out more